Frantic Stamper December Release - Around The World

Saturday, December 16, 2017



Hello, my lovelies!
I have another card I made with the Frantic Stamper December Release to share with you today, and I just know you're gonna love this one!

Okay, here it goes...;-)




So Fran has this adorable Kokeshi Japanese Paper Doll Die Set and told us that it's one of her best sellers in her shop (it is no wonder, they're so stinkin' cute!). Well, I think she did it again! She created this Base Paper Doll Body Die Set (10361) and different traditional outfits from around the world! I received the Egyptian Doll Clothes Die Set (10366) and I was very excited because my husband ABSOLUTELY LOVES ancient Egyptians and I've watched so many documentaries with him. They were such fascinating, advanced people, it is very intriguing to learn about them! 




Even if you don't watch documentaries about ancient Egyptians, I bet you still know that Pharaohs and his queens dressed themselves with tons of beautiful gold and jewels. So naturally, I die cut my queen's accessories with bronze glimmer paper ;-) They look so sparkly and pretty on her white robe, dont' they!? And I couldn't forget about their cats eye make up! I added her eyeliner with black Nuvo crystal drop, isn't she fabulous!? ;-)



Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I will be back with more projects so make sure to come back again!


No comments :

Post a Comment